- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD)
- Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD)
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI)
This statement applies to any website, application, product, software or service belonging to VERACETICS SL that is linked to it (together, our “Services”). Sometimes a service will be linked to a separate privacy statement, which will list the particular privacy practices of that service.
This policy may be periodically updated with what we urge you to access and review. In the event that we make changes that we consider important, we will inform you through a notice in the relevant services or we will communicate with you through other means such as email.
- ABOUT US
VERACETICS SL (hereinafter the COMPANY ), we are a company dedicated to the DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF VEGETABLE EXTRACTS FOR DIRECT SALE AND BASED ON COSMETICS AND FOOD PRODUCTS. and located in MADRID.
Our address for the purposes of notification, communication and contact is SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGICAL PARK OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALCALÁ DE HENARES. C/ PUNTO NET, 2D, 28805 ALCALÁ DE HENARES, MADRID. In addition, the COMPANY has enabled the following email address for communications and notifications related to the processing of information and personal data, including the exercise of the rights indicated in this Policy: INFO@VERACETICS.ES
- INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Personal information refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular with reference to an identifying element, be it a name, an identification number, location data, online identification, or one or more specific factors. of the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
We collect, store and process the information (and in particular personal data) necessary for the provision of our services. In particular, the information we collect is:
- The information of our clients necessary for our services of DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF VEGETABLE EXTRACTS FOR DIRECT SALE AND COSMETIC AND FOOD PRODUCTS FROM THE SAME, including identification and contact information, academic and professional, economic and bank details, necessary to provide our services and for our operational and business purposes. Although most of this information is of a business nature, personal data may be included, mainly referring to the contact personnel of our client companies.
- For the adequate development of these services of DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF VEGETABLE EXTRACTS FOR DIRECT SALE AND COSMETIC AND FOOD PRODUCTS FROM THEM, COMPANY personnel may have access to information and personal data contained in the files of our client companies. In these cases, the COMPANY will undertake to maintain the confidentiality and security of said data, for which it will adhere to the confidentiality commitments and necessary external treatment contracts.
- Upon request of the consent of those affected, the COMPANY may send commercial or informative communications, such as NEWSLETTER, by email, for which the identification and contact data provided directly by the interested party will be used. In said shipments, the appropriate mechanisms to deactivate the reception of these shipments will be specifically indicated.
- In the same way, we will collect information, including personal data (mainly identification and contact), through our website, whenever you register for the events advertised through it, or whenever the contact mechanisms are used. or request for information.
- We also collect personal information from third parties, such as our partners, collaborators, service providers and publicly available websites, to provide services we think may be of interest to you and to help us maintain data accuracy and deliver and improve services. In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information to help us administer, protect, and improve our services, analyze usage, and improve the user experience.
- Internally. COMPANY collects, stores and processes personal data of its workers and collaborators, necessary to maintain the employment relationship with workers, and comply with legal obligations in the matter.
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
At EMPRESA we have a high commitment to the security of the information we handle, and to compliance with the legal requirements that apply to us. In this sense, to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of both the information we handle (and, in particular, personal data), as well as the systems, networks, applications and databases used for its treatment, in COMPANY :
- We periodically carry out assessments of the risks associated with information security and the protection of personal data, analyzing our risk situation and defining action plans accordingly.
- An Information Security and Data Protection Policy has been defined that must be complied with by the different parties involved in the processing of information.
- Procedures have been developed for Access Control, Security of systems and communications, Management of Incidents and Security Violations, and Information Backup.
- Awareness and training actions necessary to ensure compliance with these policies and procedures have been developed.
In the event that, as a user or affected party, you detect any incident or security violation, or any vulnerability that may be affected, the COMPANY makes available to those affected the address: INFO@VERACETICS.ES through which they can be made communications that are considered appropriate or necessary to improve the security of our information and systems.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDERS
COMPANY has enabled the necessary means to comply with the right to information and to obtain consent in the cases that are necessary to ensure the legality of the processing of personal data. At the time of obtaining or collecting the information, the COMPANY undertakes to inform those affected about the identity of the person in charge, the purpose, possible communications or transfers, and the possibility of exercising the rights set forth in the regulations.
COMPANY recognizes and guarantees the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, collected by the data protection regulations. You as interested or affected can:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: Obtain confirmation of whether your data is being processed and, if so, you will have the right to access the following information regarding the processing of your data:
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- the planned period of conservation of the personal data
- the existence of the right to request rectification, deletion, opposition of data, or limitation of treatment
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- when the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin
- the existence of automated decisions, including profiling and significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
- When personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- RIGHT OF DELETION: Obtain the deletion of your data when any of the following circumstances occur (provided that the data does not comply with any of the requirements contemplated in the regulations: that they are data of general interest, necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation , or to exercise the right of freedom of expression, etc.):
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- the interested party withdraws the consent given for the processing of the data;
- the interested party opposes the treatment and other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that may be established;
- RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: Modify inaccurate, erroneous or incomplete data.
- RIGHT OF PORTABILITY: Receive from the COMPANY the personal data that concerns you and transmit them to another data controller when:
- the legality of the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party or on the fulfillment of a contract
- the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION: Oppose personal data that concerns you being processed based on the fulfillment of purposes of public interest, or of legitimate interest for the person in charge.
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF TREATMENT: Obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions are met:
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same;
- the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- the interested party has opposed the treatment by virtue of the right of opposition
For the exercise of these rights, the COMPANY has enabled the email address: INFO@VERACETICS.ES through which you can contact the organization to request the exercise of the rights that the regulations recognize. In the same way, these may be exercised through the postal address indicated in the first section.
For an adequate exercise of these rights, we urge you to use as a reference the templates and models for the exercise of the rights that can be found on the website of the Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es ).
In addition, we inform you of the possibility, if you consider that your rights have been violated, or that you have not acted appropriately regarding the requests for rights that you may have made, to file the corresponding claim with the Data Protection Agency, being able to contact it through the electronic office accessible from its website ( www.agpd.es )
- WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE OR TRANSFER
As a general rule, from COMPANY we only communicate personal data to third parties, or we provide them with access to them, in the cases necessary to develop an adequate provision of the requested service, to comply with legal, fiscal and corporate obligations, or to the development of certain processes or activities of the organization in a subcontracted manner (Access to Data by Third Parties).
In particular, we carry out communications and exchanges of information with banking entities, based on the services provided, to carry out the management of collections and billing of the services provided, the management of payments to service providers, or in compliance with legal requirements, fiscal and public duties. Likewise, in compliance with these public duties, communications are made to other administration bodies, such as Social Security or the Tax Administration.
On the other hand, in COMPANY we establish agreements, alliances or collaborations with other entities that provide us with certain services or that collaborate in the development of certain activities, being able to have access to the personal data that we manage. This is the case, for example, of tax and labor consultancies that are granted access to the personal data of our workers for payroll management, compliance with public duties, or occupational risk prevention.
In addition, we have certain subcontracted services on which we rely for the provision and development of our services. For the provision of these services, the corresponding external treatment contracts have been signed, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the regulations. It may be the case that these services are provided or require the intervention of entities or systems hosted in third countries. From COMPANY We ensure that, in cases where international data transfers are required, these are made to countries that certify a level of security comparable to that of European regulations. In this sense, the adequacy decisions of the European Data Protection Committee will be considered, or, failing that, certificates, corporate regulations, contractual clauses or any other recognized mechanism that proves an adequate level of protection.
- FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP THE INFORMATION
As a general rule, in COMPANY we only keep the information and personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was obtained, as well as to attend to possible claims or responsibilities that arise as a result of the treatment of the data. data. In general, once the provision of the service has ended, the data is blocked, not performing any treatment on them beyond keeping them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the term of prescription of these, after which the cancellation must be made. On the other hand, to determine data retention periods, COMPANY contemplates local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of the services and websites of the COMPANY , including its structure, design, texts, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, are owned by the COMPANY or its collaborators or associated third parties, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The images, videos, sounds, audios and other graphic elements contained in the portals are also protected by the corresponding rights.
Therefore, by virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, publish or alter any content of the COMPANY ‘s websites without the prior authorization of the COMPANY. COMPANY authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the portal, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The COMPANY is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the activity of the COMPANY .
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication or transformation being expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the COMPANY . You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the COMPANY pages .
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of the COMPANY websites is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides, as well as offering the possibility of contracting certain services. In the same way, the partial or total provision of certain services contracted by clients is allowed.
The use of any of these websites implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the site.
In order to keep the information published on the portals updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check their validity or accuracy by going to official sources.
- Responsibility for the operation of the Web
COMPANY cannot guarantee the absence of errors in accessing Web services or in their content, although COMPANY will develop the necessary mechanisms to reduce these scenarios and correct and update them as quickly as possible.
Likewise, the COMPANY cannot be held responsible for possible errors, interferences or interruptions of the service that may derive from causes such as computer viruses, telephone or network breakdowns, disconnections and other types of failures due to causes beyond the control of the owner of the Web. .
COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the web services, at any time, whenever it is necessary for maintenance, repair, update or improvement tasks. Likewise, the COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
On the other hand, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content that may be published by users or by any third party through the forums, comments, or social networks associated with the websites, although the means will be provided by the COMPANY . precise, to remove this type of content and to guarantee compliance with applicable legislation, as well as respect for the rights of those affected and public order. In the event that users detect any content that affects this, it is recommended that they contact the COMPANY as quickly as possible, through the means provided.
- Responsibility for links
The links or links contained in our web services may lead to external web services, managed by third parties, in order to provide the user with access to related information or resources. COMPANY does not manage, review, nor can it be held responsible for the contents, operation or information of the websites to which it directs, with which it has no relationship. COMPANY cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from these linked pages. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Responsibility of users
The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided to the COMPANY (where necessary) are true and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to the person responsible for the file or to any third party due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The User undertakes to use the Website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, or for illicit or harmful purposes of the interests and/or rights of third parties, such as: disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties; introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; try to access and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on this Website, as well as not to hinder its proper functioning.
Likewise, the User undertakes not to hinder the access of other users to the service through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of the Web provides the service, as well as to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems. The User undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that may cause errors on the web.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- COOKIES POLICY
|Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the website. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user session open or create a new one. Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
|Store a unique session identifier for the correct functioning of the portal.
|Used by the JFORUM platform for specific improvements to the Forum:
|Batch API cookies:
|Used by a CMS API for the correct functioning of the portal.
Terms of service: 
|Cookies for the integration of the Youtube service in the portal.
Terms of service: 
|Cookie used by the OSI tweet display widget.
Terms of service: 
|Facebook Connect service integration cookies
|Cookie to control uniqueness in the response to a survey (right now it activates the COMPANY quality survey )
Terms of service: 
|Cookie used by the Instagram post display widget. [M1]
COMPANY displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Continue browsing or move through the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
- How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies on any website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#”ie=10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION